Last Updated: 4 November 2021
Copyright © Scribbled Safari.  All Rights Reserved. All files and information contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by Scribbled Safari, They cannot be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted in any way without the express written permission of Scribbled Safari also known as SS. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other organisations, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Using this website and its services does not grant any authority or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without prior written permission. Using this website and service does not grant you any ownership over its content whether published or deleted.
SS has three types of licenses; Freebies, Personal and Commercial. Under each page SS will clearly indicate which license applies. Personal and Commercial are licenses apply to products bought on the SS shop. The licenses listed below each product will clearly explain what is allowed and what is not. Not all our products are eligible for commercial licensing.
All freebies are free for use in all personal projects.This means that they;
- must not be redistributed or sold as if your own
- there is no limit of personal use work
- cannot be offered for any form of gain such as another freebie or a promotion somewhere else.
- you must link our website if sharing a freebie
- if you’d like to use a freebie for commercial purchases, you must purchase a commercial license
Applies to products purchased which are to be used for personal projects not intended for sale. Sale usage requires a commercial license. This means that they are;
- for personal use only
- granted one personal license per computer, per user
- you may not use the item for business purposes such as marketing or resale.
- not to be claimed as anyone else’s work other than our own.
- not allowed to resell, share, repackage, redistribute or sublicense even for free.
- not allowed to be resold.
- not allowed to be embedded and you agree to take every reasonable step to prevent third parties from accessing or duplicating the product.
Applies to products purchased which are intended to be sold, or used for any business-related purposes such as marketing. The terms under this license are;
- one license per computer, per user
- grants you all permissions under the Freebies and Personal use licenses
- allows you to use the items to create end products that are intended to be sold or use for business purposes
- you can not sell the item or items directly as your own
- you cannot distribute the item(s)
- you cannot offer the item (s) in a promotion or giveaway.
- you must not share the item(s) with others – they must purchase their own license.
Converting a freebie to a commercial license bears a cost as highlighted below;
- All wallpapers – USD 250 per wallpaper (one time fee)
- Monthly planners – USD 500 per planner (one time fee)
- Yearly planners – USD 750 per planner (one time fee)
Please reach out to us about how to pay or use the procedure below;
- Email us on the form below with the appropriate title eg; “wallpaper commercial license” and a brief description of which item you would like to license
- We will confirm your request along with payment instructions within 24 hours and reply with a written confirmation authorising your use.
If there are any questions regarding this copyright policy or licensing information, you may contact our licensing officer using the information below: